Close the gap between yesterday’s IT and tomorrow’s demands
A good communication platform can be the backbone of your company. The right system ensures that all incoming and outgoing calls reach the right person. It also keeps its cool during busy times, grows with your business and provides technical features that enhance your communications.
Smart Communications for SMBs
The SV9100 platform is a new system, with new handsets and new applications to empower your workforce. Built on the back of the award winning SV8100 technology, the SV9100 provides double the system capacity, yet cost effective from 10 to over 800 users.
The UNIVERGE SV9100 offers
- Proprietary server with stackable chassis architecture
- Distinct, scalable, IP Unified Communications enabled solution
- High reliability
- Simplified user licensing structure
- Comprehensive suite of Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions
- Broad range of mobility applications and devices
- Vertical market-specific solution integrations
- Wide-range of end-points
- Single point configuration and management
- Multi-Line SIP client, multi-carrier support
Make a Smart Investment
The SV9100 comes with an unprecedented warranty and future-proof technology that meets the demands of your multi-generational employees. Recognized as having the highest level of customer satisfaction among Unified Communications vendors, NEC also brings you an incredibly smart investment. Industry experts recognize our Unified Communications platforms as having one of the lowest total costs of ownership on the market.
Work with Smart IT
Communications services interruption means downtime for your business, customers, and loss of revenue. That’s why NEC’s SV9100 is one of the easiest to configure Unified-Communications-capable systems on the market. The SV9100 easily integrates with existing IT technology as a fully interoperable IP or digital system. The user-friendly management interface streamlines system administration, giving IT Voice, Unified Communications and Voicemail from one central location.
InUC – Unified Communications Application
Collaborating with colleagues doesn’t always mean being in the same room together in the same time zone. In today’s working environment, employees are spread across different locations. One of the best ways to collaborate remotely with colleagues is video conferencing.
What is InUC?
The SV9100’s InUC (Real-Time Communications) provides highly cost-effective video and collaboration working seamlessly within your IT environment. SV9100 users are able to quickly set-up audio and video connections between two or more PCs or devices from anywhere with an internet and VPN or LAN connection.
As well as video and audio conferencing functionality, PC users can work collectively with screen share and shared documents. It’s also ideal for live software demos and presentation slideshows. Collaborating isn’t just about sharing ideas, but also learning more about each other and making meaningful connections within a digital work place.
- Video conferencing, document & screen sharing for up to 32 (8×4) SV9100 users
- Highly cost-effective solution
- Uses secure connectivity
- Works via Google Chrome on a PC or Android device
InGuard – Effective 24/7 Toll Fraud Defence
Are you at risk from toll fraud?
- The global cost of telephone fraud is around 25bn euros each year, rising by 15%
- Toll fraud, also known as phreaking or phone hacking is a risk to businesses of any size with an estimated 85% considered to be vulnerable
- A single attack can typically cost thousands and as a worst-case scenario result in bankruptcy
NEC’s InGuard application helps defend against toll fraud attacks and provides peace of mind
- Effective 24/7 defence from Toll Fraud
- Low cost solution with no extra PC required
- Configurable to your specific business call activity
- Built-in application for the SV9100 & SL1000 series
InReports – Call Management made simple
Quick, easy and cost-effective, NEC’s new InReports makes the ideal starting point for call management.
Call performance is critical to your teams’ productivity as well as levels of customer service. InReports provides 24/7 monitoring and analysis of your entire company’s communications via a browser.
Pre-defined, graphically enhanced reports are presented clearly in a number of different ways: Lists, Charts and Wallboards.
Business benefits of InReports include:
- Easy evaluation of your teams communication performance
- Real-time business critical stats e.g average answer time, unanswered calls
- Wallboard display stats for team motivation
- Pro-actively deter unauthorised calls
InHotel – Built-in Property Management System
Cost-effective solution providing easier bookings, billings & administration
NEC’s Built-in Property Management System NEC’s InHotel combines a complete and comprehensive Property Management System together with tightly integrated telephone system functionality.
Ideal for hotels of up to 120 rooms – easy to use platform designed to increase your staffs’ productivity, enhance guest experience and significantly lower your running costs. And as all NEC’s InApps – technology is built-in with no cost and maintenance of extra PC servers, creating a highly attractive price point in combination with extremely low TCO.
UNIVERGE ST500 Smartphone Client
Voice & video mobile extension for your smartphone
Using your Apple iPhone, iPad and Android smart devices, the ST500 enables your native contact lists to make and receive voice and video calls.
Simply connect to WiFi or use your mobile data (3G/4G) to handle your calls.
- Integrates into your smartphone contacts
- Complete call history
- Bluetooth headset support
- Video calling capabilities
- Compatible with NEC’s SL2100, SV9100, SV9300 & SV9500 communication platforms